What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Select Multiple Emoticons

Select Multiple Emoticons
Author: Message:
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. Select Multiple Emoticons
Sometimes when i cant remember the shortkey to my emoticons i have to go through the long way, and sometimes i just cant be bothered just selecting one and then going through and selecting another, is it possible to make a plugin so you can select more than one emoticon? Or is there already one? :) Thanks
...there used to be a signature here :)
06-04-2006 04:29 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Select Multiple Emoticons
quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
Sometimes when i cant remember the shortkey to my emoticons i have to go through the long way, and sometimes i just cant be bothered just selecting one and then going through and selecting another, is it possible to make a plugin so you can select more than one emoticon? Or is there already one? :) Thanks
I dont use MSN Messenger 7.5 anymore, but if i remember correctly isnt it when u type "("(without quotes) you get a list of emotion and you may chose from them. Even if you cant chose multiple emotions, this hardly take a sec to do so. :)
06-04-2006 04:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Select Multiple Emoticons
quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-

I dont use MSN Messenger 7.5 anymore, but if i remember correctly isnt it when u type "("(without quotes) you get a list of emotion and you may chose from them. Even if you cant chose multiple emotions, this hardly take a sec to do so. :)
I'm using Windows Live Messenger 8.x :) MSN Messenger i would never go back to hehe, sorry for not being clear. :$
06-04-2006 04:45 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Select Multiple Emoticons
quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
As well this was a feature built into Messenger Plus!.

Unfortnately its not as easy said as done. I will talk to Steve see what he thinks of it. I know it should be easy if the component is simply a SysListView wrapped in the DirectUIHWND.
06-04-2006 05:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Select Multiple Emoticons
Yer thought of requesting as a feature as i havent seen it before but going on what you have said, it was a feature :) Well anyway thank matty + felu :)
06-04-2006 05:36 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: