What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Warcraft 3 help please

Warcraft 3 help please
Author: Message:
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Warcraft 3 help please
I got a new laptop recently with a wide screen and warcraft dosnt seem to like it, there are no widescreen ratios and it just stretches to the size of the screen (just like a 4:3 ratio except everything is stretched in the width making it look weird).  I was wondering if any of you knew how to make it at least have black bars down the sides to fix it or even open it in a seperate window (I know you can do this with diabo II, it makes it look a lot better on a wie screen).  It annoys me really bad and I don't know how to fix it.  Thanks

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum can someone move it please
[Image: markee.png]
06-12-2006 04:34 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Warcraft 3 help please
Under Video options, have you tried all the different resolutions? Seems wierd that Blizzard haven't put any widescreeon ones there.
Well, it seems that ohters have the same problem. I found some information here, but it seems to stretch the Fog of War somehow wierdly.
Mabye some Warcraft patch has introduced widescreen resolutions, is your game fully patched?
[Image: signature.php]
06-12-2006 06:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Warcraft 3 help please
quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
Under Video options, have you tried all the different resolutions? Seems wierd that Blizzard haven't put any widescreeon ones there.
Well, it seems that ohters have the same problem. I found some information here, but it seems to stretch the Fog of War somehow wierdly.
Mabye some Warcraft patch has introduced widescreen resolutions, is your game fully patched?

Yeah I have the most update version and I have looked on google to try and find a resolution to this problem but I can't find anything.  I hope someone can help
06-12-2006 06:27 AM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Warcraft 3 help please
So has anyone got any ideas tht might help me?

(sorry from dragging you away from your "messenger plus live" thread that are everywhere today :P)
06-20-2006 02:01 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: