What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Late

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
Late
Author: Message:
Cheeky Monkey

53 / Male / –
RE: Late
That not the proper page they are having problem with the server, so many peoplw are trying to download it at the same time.

06-25-2006 12:01 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
R4000

W2M - GD Script Creator

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Late
well, if there so good. WHY DONT THEY WORK?
[Image: msnsig/]
This image stops working when my PC is off, it isn't bad coding :)
The source to the image above. | MSN: peter@gsf.tv
06-25-2006 12:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
harrisony

1 try http://www.msgpluslive.net/ it shows all the images,etc.
code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/_footer.php on line 18

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/_footer.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/sites/msgpluslive.net/htdocs/__usersOnline.class.php on line 56

is at the bottem of the site so ...
06-25-2006 12:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Antrax`

Why didn't they put it on torrent tracker so their servers would be saved! And there would be no waiting time for users!
Jellings

34 / Male / –
i'm quite dissapointed, i was expecting the msg plus! team to be prepared for so many people visiting the site at once.
[Image: Jellings.png]

[Image: ++++-+Click+Here+-.png]
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
The Datacenter the server is in is having some trouble handling the load. Keep an eye on Mess.be for a download mirror shortly.
"A towel is about the most massively useful
thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
06-25-2006 12:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Islander

48 / Male / Flag
The service provider was clearly not ready for so many requests, either no one told them, or Patchou has way more fans than expected. It's too late now to change that, until the load decreases there will be no or very limited access.

Taking into account all the numbers Patchou published lately, my personal guess would be more or less... 100.000 access tries in the last 25 minutes :)
06-25-2006 12:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
It's not just the download, the page loads take alot of work as well. There are just too many people trying to hit the server.
"A towel is about the most massively useful
thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
06-25-2006 12:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jellings

34 / Male / –
on mess.be he said he was gona be at a party at the time of the release so...
[Image: Jellings.png]

[Image: ++++-+Click+Here+-.png]
06-25-2006 12:10 AM
wormdevil

I can mirror the installer on a multiple gigE lined, load balanced Dual Opteron 270 - 4096MB RAM server for a few days until the load gets down, if anyone is intrested contact me via msn on "wormdevil (at) hush (dot) ai"
06-25-2006 12:10 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: