Status2FTP - Version 2.0.3
Status2FTP has only one feature, uploading your current WLM display name, PSM, status and display picture to a specified FTP server.
The following files are uploaded:
An xml file containing your name, psm and status.
<PSM>[b][c=4]England 1[/c] - [c=8]0 Ecuador[/c][/b][</PSM>
<CleanPSM>England 1 - 0 Ecuador</CleanPSM>
your current display picture (if you have one)
There is only one thing for you to use as such, the configuration window.
This window can be accessed in 2 ways:
- Type /ftpconfig in a conversation window
- Go to Status2FTP -> Configure on the Plus! toolbar button on either the contact list or conversation windows
This window allows you to change the following settings:
- Language: The language to use for the configuration window
- Server window:
- Server: FTP hostname (e.g. ftp.example.com)
- Port: FTP server port number (default is 21)
- Directory: Remote directory to store the files in (defaults to /public_html/)
- "Server requires login": Check this if your FTP server requires a a username/password combination.
- Username + Password: Username and password to be used for logging in to the FTP server
- File Settings: Select which files to upload and what to call them.
- Events: Allows you to choose when and when not to upload the files
- Timer: Allows you to upload the files every x minutes
- Toast: Allows you to enable/disable the toast that shows when you upload the files
If you want to manually force an update go to Status2FTP -> Upload Now in the Plus! Toolbar menu, or type /ftpupload in a conversation window.
- New Language: German
- New Language: Dutch
- Fixed: LastUpdate wasnt updated at all when you uploaded, only on signin (d'oh )
- New Language: French
- Now uses MP!L's personalized status as <Status> in the uploaded xml file
- Everything made from scratch
- New config window layout.. again.
- Everything can now be translated by creating a copy of Languages\Lang_English.ini and translating all the variables in it (NOTE: do not change the variable names as this will break the script). I will add the translations to the download as people start translating (use the contact page on the website to send me translation files)
- Timer mode and event mode can now both be used simultaneously.
- Commands have changed to make them easier to remember:
- /s2ftpconfig is now /ftpconfig
- /s2ftpforceupload is now /ftpupload
- All internet connections used for uploading are now closed when theyre no longer needed.
- Added <LastUpdate> to details.xml (contains unix timestamp of upload time)
- Added ability to choose which files to upload, and to rename them.
- Added "Timer Mode". This allows you to set the files to upload every x minutes instead of on events.
- Fixed error when user doesnt have a DP set.
- All information stored in details.xml is now stored as CDATA for proper unicode support.
- New event setting added: "Show a toast popup when uploading files" (note: this will still make Messenger freeze while its uploading, this is unavoidable without using an external dll for the uploading because JScript doesnt support multithreading)
- Added <CleanUsername> and <CleanPSM> for people who want the names without formatting codes.
- New config window layout
- Color scheme now adapts better to the WLM color scheme.