What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » MPLive Contacts on Desktop Bug??

MPLive Contacts on Desktop Bug??
Author: Message:
AcrobaticAnt

O.P. MPLive Contacts on Desktop Bug??
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is a bug or not so thought I would ask.  I have noticed that if I have a blocked contact displayed on the desktop that the little man symbol that is used to indicate if a user is online or not is no longer displayed in grey even when that user if offline but instead always appears in green is this how it is meant to work now and am I being stupid or have I found a small glitch?

Thanks,

AcrobaticAnt.
Hello,

Firstly thanks for replying, I realise that it now shows a grey man symbol for offline users but what I am saying is that if I have a blocked user displayed on my desktop and they are offline that symbol is shown as green even though they are offline.

Thanks

AcrobaticAnt.
BUMP

Is anyone able to answer this as I am interested as if its always going to be setting blocked contacts to green on the desktop when they are blocked I may look into if its going to be possible to write a script to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

AcrobaticAnt.
06-25-2006 10:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: MPLive Contacts on Desktop Bug??
I don't know if it's by design or not.... When you have a block contact on your desktop that you block it's going to put the little block sign infront of your buddy like a status. My guess, is that Patchou didn't think the color was that big of deal --- ESPECIALLY since that blocked contacts in the contact list do the same exact thing by design.
06-26-2006 01:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: