What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Where is TAB setting?

Where is TAB setting?
Author: Message:
capoeira4u

O.P. Huh?  Where is TAB setting?
What happened to the "tab settings".  I like the old feature that allowed change to the tab location to "side" or "top".  And I liked to be able to change the size of the tabs.  When I chat I like to keep my WLM window small so it doesn't take up too much space on my desktop.  But now the tabs are so big that they just disappear when I open 2 chat windows. 

Another missing feature is when you have mutiple tabs open and you click on that "left and right" arrow in the upper right corner to change the chat window.  Before, when you clicked on that it actually took you to the current chat with that user.  But now you actually had to click on the name of your chat partner to take yo to the chat.  It's a bit redundant to have to click on it twice.  Hope we can have this feature back.  THANKS!  I LOVE YOUR PROGRAM
06-27-2006 11:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
capoeira4u

O.P. RE: Where is TAB setting?
Oh sorry I found that tab setting.  However there's still a problem when chatting w/ multiple tabs.  The taskbar "blink" to notify you of a new messege, but it doesn't change to the name of the person who is actually sending the messege.  It just blinks on the name of the current chat tab you have open.  And once you've opened the chat window, the tab with the new messege blinks in light gray color so it's kinda hard to see.  Didn't the old Plus version blink in orange color?  I thought that was better.

Anyway there's still the problem with the left and right arrow (that I mentioned in my 1st post).   
06-27-2006 11:42 AM
cloudrainstar

RE: Where is TAB setting?
Will we ever get the "blink in taskbar" for tabbed chat back? :(
07-19-2006 01:15 AM
Foley

– / Male / –
Got three other questions. Dont no if theyre covered other places.

Number 1.: when you got alot off people tabbed up and closes one of the tabs  it jumpes directly to the toptab. in the old version it jumped to the next tab. why? the old way was very good that way.

And number 2: Why cant I ungroup one special window? that used to work earlier.

And number 3: Is it possible to get a function from irc into the tabs? alt+windownumber.

the first window responds to alt+1 the next to alt+2 and so on.. to 0 that is window number 10..
07-19-2006 07:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
evrbighed

Total agreement with the above post. I'd love to see the flashing of the tab with the actual new message, and being able to group and ungroup specific chat windows like previous versions.  Other than that, plus! is great!! and thanks for bringing back emoticon quick panel back. now if someone would just put out a way to disable auto-complete...
07-19-2006 08:13 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: