What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [REQUEST] Content Stealar

[REQUEST] Content Stealar
Author: Message:
Fr@nKy

Mess.be Addicted

35 / Male / –
O.P. [REQUEST] Content Stealar
Well I was wondering!! StuffPlug 3 will be finished sometime (but probably not very soon) and there's a feature on the Official Webiste news that really interests me.

quote:
Content Stealer: An updated version of the CE/DP stealer, you can now steal Winks and Dynamic Display Pictures also.

Well I was wondering if it's really possible to steal Winks and Dynamic Display Pictures? I know that you can't create them because of the Digital Signature but can they really be "copied"  to my hardrive with the Digital Signature from a contact that has a Dynamic Display Picture set or that send me a Wink and actually work?

If so! Can this be made by a script for Messenger Plus! Live?
[Image: Signature.png]
06-28-2006 12:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mr. Bougo

33 / Male / –
RE: [REQUEST] Content Stealar
Haha it would be illegal, because most of those winks and dynamic DPs arent free...
06-28-2006 12:26 PM
Fr@nKy

Mess.be Addicted

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [REQUEST] Content Stealar
well it might be but it seems that TheBlasphemer is going to put it on StuffPlug 3
[Image: Signature.png]
06-28-2006 01:17 PM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
If you can see it there has to be a copy of it on your computer, that's just like the CE/DP stealer (see CookieRevised's answers to this: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=31...=307852#pid307852).  You just have to now what the file is saved as and how to get it into WLM, I guess TB has worked this out and it would probably best to just wait for StuffPlug 3 then try and work out a scipt for it (I doubt that it will be allowed to be distributed on this site for the reason given by Mr. Bougo too).

EDIT: TB has "borrowed" this from TheSteve as mensioned in the post below, so it would probably e easiest to just go to that site to get the program or to just wait for StuffPlug 3, your choice

This post was edited on 06-28-2006 at 02:02 PM by markee.
[Image: markee.png]
06-28-2006 01:21 PM
deAd
Scripting Contest Winner

– / Male / Flag
TB didn't make the ddp/wink part. That was made by TheSteve. you can already download a program off of TheSteve's site that lets you steal ddps btw...
06-28-2006 01:55 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: