What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw already

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs with pw already
Author: Message:
Dommedagsprofet

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: RE: RE: Extreme amount of warning messages when putting pw on multiple logs w
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Dommedagsprofet
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Dommedagsprofet
EDIT: Ah, I see - you were speaking about the "yes to all" button (or whatever it's called in the English version) on overwrite warning messages.
yeah, that's also more clearer way (didn't think of that, lol.../me slaps himself).

But what I meant where the dialogs where you don't have a "yes to all" button, but could still press YES, while holding down SHIFT to get a "yes to all" behaviour.

So it does exist some place in Windows?
yes

EDIT: wait... let me explain better (gosh, I'm really chaotic today :$)...

The overwrite dialogs have 4 buttons:
[YES] [YES TO ALL] [NO] [CANCEL]

So there is a "yes to all" behaviour of course. But the thing I speak of is actually for the NO button. Each time you press "no" a new popup will appear for the next file of your selection. But when you hold down SHIFT while you press NO, you have a "no to all" behaviour...

W00t?! :O Have to try that one out... Cool! It worked!

There you have a suggestion from CookieRevised supported by me, if you're listening, Patchou: Make the OK button "shift"-able, and put on a note in the warning message about the possibility! :o)

This post was edited on 06-29-2006 at 12:40 PM by Dommedagsprofet.
06-29-2006 12:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: