What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Event notification bug?? Help with this please

Event notification bug?? Help with this please
Author: Message:
:No-Frost:

Msg Plus! 2 Official Testers

41 / Male / –
O.P. Event notification bug?? Help with this please
Ok, this is my problem, or at least what I think it's a problem ^^

I had the latest build of WLM (8.0.0792) and the latest MSG Plus! Live (4.0.0.235)... I added a notification to a contact of my interest in know that comes online or any state, so I selected the option that shows me that the contact changes to any state. Then I have selected that a popup windows show me that the contact comes online, busy, or any ther state and selected a sound notification...

The issue??? well, nothing works... I can't see any popup window, and I don't hear any sound...

I was in "not conected" state, in busy state and in online state and it didn't work in any of those 3 states so I supposed that it won't work in any other...

So, what should I do to fix that???
[Image: occl.png]
06-29-2006 09:36 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
marcelo1969ar

RE: Event notification bug?? Help with this please
When I personalize a sound for the beginning of meeting of a contact, it reproduces the sound but it does not show to the contact in the list as connected.
For example, if a contact puts his state on line, my msn reproduces the sound personalized for this contact but it keeps on showing it to me like off line, if the above mentioned contact puts again his state in on line newly there me turns out to be like connected.

The first time that the state puts in On Line
[Image: SNAG-0087.jpg]
The second time that the state puts in On Line
[Image: SNAG-0089.jpg]
07-06-2006 09:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: