What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Boss Protection sign out

1 votes - 5 average   Boss Protection sign out
Author: Message:
runawaydick

O.P. Huh?  Boss Protection sign out
Hey guys ive got a bit of a problem/question - in the old msg plus i used to use boss protection to sign me out of msn - so id press ctrl+shift+space and it would sign me out completely. it seems on the new msg plus live you can do this however by either double clicking or pressing a shortcut key, it will sign you straight back in. is there any way of making it so that it will sign me out completely and not sign back in when i double click the icon or press a shortcut key??  Thanks

This post was edited on 07-06-2006 at 10:20 AM by runawaydick.
07-06-2006 03:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Boss Protection sign out
Yes, go to Plus > Preferences > Messenger > Messenger Lock > Change my status: Sign Out

See screenshot below.

[Image: locksignout8ji.png]
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
07-06-2006 07:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
runawaydick

O.P. RE: Boss Protection sign out
Oh yes i realised that - what i meant was that when you press the shortcut (ctrl+space), messenger minimises to the taskbar, but when you double click or press another shortcut key, it signs you straight back in. Is there a way to make it so that it signs you completely out, so that double clicking or pressing a shortcut key will only take you back to the messenger live login window?? Thats how my old messenger was set up and whenever I wanted to log out I would just press Ctrl+Shift+Space... But the options now make it necessary to unlock messenger.

This post was edited on 07-06-2006 at 10:49 PM by runawaydick.
07-06-2006 10:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: