What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Deactivate Auto-Message

Deactivate Auto-Message
Author: Message:
lrac522

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  Deactivate Auto-Message
Hello Plus! Family, I have been trying to do something with Messenger Plus! Live but not sure if that particular feature is available. With Plus! For MSN 7.5 there was this option that would allow me to disable the Auto Message in a contact’s window while in Personalized Status mode but if other contacts tried to send a message they would get the Auto Message. Regrettably I’m not so fortunate in doing so with Plus! Live. Maybe there is another way of doing this, if so how is this done?
I must also say that Patchou and the team have done an awe-inspiring job on Plus! Live. Thanks(Y)

HI ALL….!:)
[Image: signature3phpga4.png]
07-06-2006 09:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
foaly

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Deactivate Auto-Message
when setting your personal message there is a message link direct under the automessage box...
that links to a filter that you can use to filter people, so you won't send it to them...
07-06-2006 10:42 PM
lrac522

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Deactivate Auto-Message
quote:
Originally posted by foaly
when setting your personal message there is a message link direct under the automessage box...
that links to a filter that you can use to filter people, so you won't send it to them...

Thanks a lot for that but I don't want to filter any of my contact. was hoping it would work like Messenger Plus! My Personalized Status is set with multiple messages so if I'm in Away mode and there comes a contact I really want to talk to I should be able to disable the auto message so that it stops the other auto messages from sending only to that contact. Hope I'm making sense. Thanks a lot though...(Y)
[Image: signature3phpga4.png]
07-06-2006 10:53 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: