What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Kingdom Hearts 3 - Your Thoughts

Poll: Do you think there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3?
Yes :)
No
Kingdom-Whatta :S?
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Kingdom Hearts 3 - Your Thoughts
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. Kingdom Hearts 3 - Your Thoughts
I have read from interviews that a KH3 might or might not be released.

I think there will be one due to the fact that KH1 and KH2 were so popular...and Kingdom Hearts 2 ending isent that good :-# (secret ending pwnz)

Been checking http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/ for any good news and www.kh2.co.uk

Some interview parts

quote:
Seems like there are many fans waiting for a KH2 Final Mix.

There are many people who played KH:FM and thought the English version is "the right KH" for them, so I expected that kind of thinking. But I can't say it's only up to the fans' wishes. There's still the problem of schedules.

After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?

I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

There are voices from the staff, too. What about a KH sequel?

KH, KH:FM, KH:CoM, KH2... Through all these years we kept working on KH so we're going to take a break for awhile and work on something else.

Well then, please leave a message to all the KHII players that are reading this.

KHII achieved great quality not only because of the development staff's high motivation to not give up, but it's also because there were many voices from the fans wanting a sequel. Like I said before, the sequel's plot may not see daylight if there's no need for the a sequel, so I'm grateful to you all that I'm able to make KHII. KHII's story has completed but there are still some puzzles left behind, like the secret movie, the king's letter in the ending, the contents of Ansem's reports and so on. Inside me, the story of "Kingdom Hearts" still hasn't ended, so if you're thinking "I still want to keep in touch with this world," then someday that might be realized. Besides that, what made me happy this time is that the people around me told me, "It's quite common to be moved by video games but KHII is the first to give me a warm feeling." The "heart" is the theme of "Kingdom Hearts", so if I get the chance to make a sequel again, I would like to make something that'll stay or appeal something to the heart.

I hope there will be a sequel and I think alot of others do too :)

I guess we (I) will have to wait and see ;-)
07-15-2006 09:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: