What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » yes i know, but... i need some help...

yes i know, but... i need some help...
Author: Message:
DennisMartijn

O.P. yes i know, but... i need some help...
i know, i should be posting this in the Dutch forum, but it hasnt been updatet yet to plus LIVE, so i post this here.

i dont really understand the script documentation, i do understand the codes abit, but it has much information about codes for a message or whatever, i dont understand why you need such a code. maybe for scripting, but there isnt explained what you can do with it.

so my Question: is there a Dutch version of the script documentation, or a better explained english one?

and a list of al kind of codes, each very good explained, isnt bad at all either.

already thanks i guess..
07-17-2006 07:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: yes i know, but... i need some help...
quote:
Originally posted by DennisMartijn
should be posting this in the Dutch forum, but it hasnt been updatet yet to plus LIVE, so i post this here
You can post questions about Plus! Live on the Dutch forum too, other people are already doing that. The logo is just not saying Messenger Plus! Live yet because we're waiting for the localized msgpluslive.nl and a new forum theme, then we will change everything at once.

quote:
Originally posted by DennisMartijn
is there a Dutch version of the script documentation, or a better explained english one?
Not at this moment. In my opinion the current English one is very well explained, if you need more help about JScript in general I suggest you google a few nice JScript tutorials.

I don't think the scripting documentation will be translated in other languages... scripting is coding, and coding is done in English... so coders should be able to understand English. Also the sctipt documentation is pretty big, so a lot of work to translate.

Ofcourse, when you don't understand a specific thing you can always post in the scripting section of the forum and ask for help, or post on the Dutch forum.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
07-17-2006 08:14 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: