What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » windows live messenger user switch

windows live messenger user switch
Author: Message:
gleason78

O.P. windows live messenger user switch
I currently work at a company that just set up a domain for computers to link in to. Prior to this i was using messenger just fine, but when we joined the domain i had to switch accounts on my machine. When i did that, and re logged into messenger, my contact list became very messed up. I get the message "Due to a connection problem, changes you make might not be applied to other computers you use", and my contact list seems to be totally broken. Newer contacts are missing, and people who are online don't show. At my home my contact list still shows fine, and everything is okay. What is happening on my machine at work? Does anyone know what i can do. I've already tried uninstalling several times, and erasing the user settings in my local settings folder. But everytime i reinstall, my login/password is still remembered.

Also, if i log into the old accoutn on my machine, it will work correctly. Can anyone help?
07-19-2006 01:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: windows live messenger user switch
Connection Error
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-19-2006 04:04 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode