What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!

Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
Author: Message:
ulyxes

36 / Male / –
O.P. Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
Hi! Since I upgraded to the new version of MsgPlusLive it seems that WLM can't connect anymore to the network... It is trying, and trying for minutes and minutes, but nothing happens. I tried to unistall MsgPlus but nothing changed. I am quite sure it is the new MsgPlus cause a friend asked me if she should install the new one, I obviously said yes, but now her WLM doesn't work anymore too! Any help?? Thanks a lot!
07-19-2006 01:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
quote:
Originally posted by ulyxes
Hi! Since I upgraded to the new version of MsgPlusLive it seems that WLM can't connect anymore to the network... It is trying, and trying for minutes and minutes, but nothing happens. I tried to unistall MsgPlus but nothing changed. I am quite sure it is the new MsgPlus cause a friend asked me if she should install the new one, I obviously said yes, but now her WLM doesn't work anymore too! Any help?? Thanks a lot!

!st Uninstall WLM and MP!L and install WLM 1st then install MP!L then kepp trying..
if it takes forever just wait.

Regards Kieran.
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
07-19-2006 01:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ulyxes

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
Thanks for your help KieranJ206, but it actually didn't change anything... WLM is still trying to sign in without success... And I think this will be a neverending trial, and waiting!
After some time the icon in the sys tray changes to the one which marks "user online", but if I open WLM's main windows it is stille keeping to try...
07-19-2006 01:26 PM
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
quote:
Originally posted by ulyxes
Thanks for your help KieranJ206, but it actually didn't change anything... WLM is still trying to sign in without success... And I think this will be a neverending trial, and waiting!
After some time the icon in the sys tray changes to the one which marks "user online", but if I open WLM's main windows it is stille keeping to try...

If you hover your mouse over the signed in icon you should get the message "Connection Error"
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
07-19-2006 01:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
tony

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
FFS! this thread has been posted many times before, use the search function.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=63...d=697746#pid697746.
[Image: beginnerbadgeef2.gif][Image: danceichigoow9.gif]
07-19-2006 01:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ulyxes

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Pls Help! WLM doesn't work anymore!!
Right... ehm... the troubleshoot manager appeared, after a while... i clicked repair and it signed in quite fastly... but i still get the message "Due a connection problem, changes you make might not be applied to other computer you use" in contact list window... Excuse, but what means this? In any way I can only use one computer to sign in at the same time, or not? I hoped Microsoft made some improvements with the new Live client, but I actually have some serious doubts... Anyway thanks for helping...
07-19-2006 01:35 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: