What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Suggestion] historic

[Suggestion] historic
Author: Message:
Dokydoc

39 / Male / –
O.P. [Suggestion] historic
So, first, sorry for the mistakes.. I am a french speaker but... english is the rules ;-)

Messenger Live has a new features. When you open a dial, the old dial appear in grey character.
Unfortunately, Messenger plus Live can crypt historic but... If I use Messenger plus historic in place of classic Messenger historic, old dial don't appear any more. I find it must be improve !

Do you agree ?

Dokydoc
07-24-2006 11:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [Suggestion] historic
You can post in French, just so long as you provide a translation [Image: msn_wink.gif]

I'm a little lost as to what you're talking about. Is it chat logging? More specifically, the ability to make Messenger reload the last x messages from it's own logs? If so, I can see why this would be a good feature to add to the Plus! logging system, but care would have to be taken to not duplicate data in the logs.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
07-24-2006 12:02 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Dokydoc

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Suggestion] historic
Yes it's the ability to reload x messages from its own log like classic messenger can do it now. I understand the reason you invoke but maybe you could add a special chain of character in front of ligne of message to make the difference between log and new message.. It's just an idea ! I am sure there is many other solutions . ;-)
07-24-2006 12:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: