What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » bigger avatar

bigger avatar
Author: Message:
tim007

O.P. bigger avatar
isn't it possible, such as the earlier versions of Msg + to make your avatar bigger then normal, or isnt's it possible

This post was edited on 07-28-2006 at 05:13 PM by tim007.
07-28-2006 05:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
RE: bigger avatar
You only used to make your avatars bigger than normal by using Stuffplug which was a plugin for MsgPlus but the new version of Stuffplug (3) will be a standalone program which won't need MsgPlus to run so wait for Stuffplug. When its released you'll be able to download it here: http://www.stuffplug.com
[Image: Zahid.png]
07-28-2006 05:53 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
tim007

O.P. RE: bigger avatar
quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
You only used to make your avatars bigger than normal by using Stuffplug which was a plugin for MsgPlus but the new version of Stuffplug (3) will be a standalone program which won't need MsgPlus to run so wait for Stuffplug. When its released you'll be able to download it here: http://www.stuffplug.com

and euhm, stuffplug, is it compatible with msn live messenger? because i don't find something on the webiste

and where in msn plus must i select plugins?

This post was edited on 07-28-2006 at 07:15 PM by tim007.
07-28-2006 07:14 PM
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by tim007
quote:

and euhm, stuffplug, is it compatible with msn live messenger? because i don't find something on the webiste

and where in Messenger Plus must i select plugins?

As Zahid said (just not very clearly):
Stuffplug isn't compatable with WLM but the new version that is in progress will be. However when its released it wont need MsgPlus.
07-28-2006 07:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Stuffplug will be compatible with Windows Live Messenger when its released, its not released yet. And its Windows Live Messenger not msn live messenger.

This post was edited on 07-28-2006 at 07:24 PM by Zahid™.
[Image: Zahid.png]
07-28-2006 07:23 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
tim007

O.P. RE: RE: bigger avatar
quote:
quote:
Stuffplug will be compatible with Windows Live Messenger when its released, its not released yet. And its Windows Live Messenger not msn live messenger.

ok thx

do you have an idea when stuffplug for windows live messenger will be released?
07-28-2006 07:26 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: