What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » why can't I install msgpls live???

why can't I install msgpls live???
Author: Message:
Azzurro

O.P. Huh?  why can't I install msgpls live???
hi guys,

I am trying to install messenger plus live but while installing it a window appears saying "you do not have the proper security rights to install messenger plus live in this computer. please try again from an administrator account." although I am the administrator of the computer!!

can you please help me*-)
07-28-2006 05:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
RE: why can't I install msgpls live???
quote:
Originally posted by xJ +
Right click on any files, clcik properties >advanced. Check whether the box next to encrypt contents is checked. Ifit is, unchecked it, enter the pass, this will unlock the file and youcan gain access to it.
Edit: If you forgot the pass or you are not the one who locked it, find the person and ask for the password to unlock. Right click on anyfiles, clcik properties > advanced. Check whether the box next toencrypt contents is checked. If it is, unchecked it, enter the pass,this will unlock the file and you can gain access to it.
Edit: If you forgot the pass or you are not the one who locked it, find the person and ask for the password to unlock. 
any folder thatyou've encrypted? Like Windows or System 32 folders? Or your whole harddisk? disencrypt the whole harddisk is the best. Only encrypt yourdocuments or files. don't encrypt any program files, otherwise it willbe difficult to access any programs installed. 
07-28-2006 05:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Azzurro

O.P. RE: why can't I install msgpls live???
I tried this but the encrypt is not checked...

I tried to install it in another administrator's account and I could...

but when I try with my account the error appears:S

any other suggestions please??:^)
07-28-2006 08:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: