What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Powerful Movie ideas/Assesment/A chance to be featured on apple.com

Powerful Movie ideas/Assesment/A chance to be featured on apple.com
Author: Message:
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
O.P. Powerful Movie ideas/Assesment/A chance to be featured on apple.com
I need ideas for a powerful film surrounding a social issue, to be created in iMovie
This film will be submitted to Apple for an example of what you can do with iMovie, to be displayed on thier website. It is also my year 10 assesment. If i take any of your ideas, or help at all i will credit you in the movie which will be displayed on apple.com

The task:

In this task you are to investigate a Social Justice issue that is current and topical in today’s world. The issue must investigate the plight of a people of a third world country.

It has to be created in iMovie i want it to be
Evocative (Meaning that it brings out emotion) It has to be powerful, one of those films that makes you want to cry.
I want statistics, movies, images, quotes, anything.. So what im asking you, is to think about this and give me some ideas of what i can base this task on, or what you think the best one is. Anything useful and you will be credited. Thanks.
08-01-2006 12:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: