What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)

Pages: (47): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
3 votes - 3.33 average   [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)
Author: Message:
siemprebuenoo

RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)
its working so fine with me and working 100% right.....
just if u can fix the delete notification...
if i have three same nick names as : abc and abc and abc when one of them deletes me i don't know which one... it just notify me that abc deletes u so i can't know which abc so if it is possible to click on the delete notification so that a chat box open with my contact who deletes me it will be gr8....
thanks
08-09-2006 05:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
xsuper

there's a problem i have with the script is that it only display the toast when no other pop up is displayed, it won't display on top of another window (sometimes it even displays two messages at the same time)
also i problem for the script is that it only works once in a while, meaning it runs once, then it has to wait for a while for it to be functional again. i tested this by asking my friend to open and close a chat window with me, and it works for the first time and stopped working. and works again a while after

This post was edited on 08-09-2006 at 06:12 PM by xsuper.
08-09-2006 05:56 PM
mrhuge

46 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)
quote:
Originally posted by xsuper
there's a problem i have with the script is that it only display the toast when no other pop up is displayed, it won't display on top of another window (sometimes it even displays two messages at the same time)
also i problem for the script is that it only works once in a while, meaning it runs once, then it has to wait for a while for it to be functional again. i tested this by asking my friend to open and close a chat window with me, and it works for the first time and stopped working. and works again a while after
Hey xsuper, this issue cannot be solved at the moment. See this post for an explanation.
quote:
Originally posted by siemprebuenoo
its working so fine with me and working 100% right.....
just if u can fix the delete notification...
if i have three same nick names as : abc and abc and abc when one of them deletes me i don't know which one... it just notify me that abc deletes u so i can't know which abc so if it is possible to click on the delete notification so that a chat box open with my contact who deletes me it will be gr8....
thanks
I'll do this in the next version.

This post was edited on 08-09-2006 at 06:19 PM by mrhuge.
08-09-2006 06:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
mrhuge, can you add the new translations that have been updated, included Norwegian? :)
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
08-09-2006 06:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
mrhuge

46 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)
quote:
Originally posted by Nitrolinken
mrhuge, can you add the new translations that have been updated, included Norwegian? :)
I've updated all languages and added 2 new ones: Norwegian and Italian. Check the opening post.

If you're having the crash problems, please download and test with the debug version. With your help, hopefully I can solve this issue soon!
08-09-2006 06:47 PM
Jiggs

38 / Male / –
also, can you fix the issue where it notifies even when a chat is already started? the version before this one worked, but this one notifies all the time. I have the box unticked
08-09-2006 06:55 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by mrhuge
ving the crash problems, please download and test with the debug version. With your help, hopefully I can solve this issue soon!
I'd like to help with the debug, but your script hasn't caused any trouble, it's just been working. :D
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
08-09-2006 06:55 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
taktikz

– / Male / –
Script was workin fine until today it started crashing. Installed debug version, lets see wat happens..
08-09-2006 07:07 PM
xsuper

quote:
Hey xsuper, this issue cannot be solved at the moment. See this post for an explanation.
Ah I see, thanks should have looked more carefully. I would like a close window notifier too if thats possible, also an event logger for these might also be useful.
08-09-2006 07:09 PM
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)
quote:
For all users who experience WLM crash problems, I have created a debug version. This version (hopefully) will display a message with a little bit of debug information when an exception occurs.

Please test with this version and let me know what happens.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Remember to uninstall any previous version before installing this one!

Thanks! I'm using it now... I'll keep you posted on anything that I get.
08-09-2006 07:51 PM
Pages: (47): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: