What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [EDIT: FIXED]NEED HELP! i can sign into WLM

[EDIT: FIXED]NEED HELP! i can sign into WLM
Author: Message:
hosey

thanx NanaFreak for ma sig and av

31 / Male / –
O.P. [EDIT: FIXED]NEED HELP! i can sign into WLM
Hey ppl

I am having a problem with windows live messenger :verysad: it isn’t letting me sign in and I have done scans and all but it still doest let me sign in!!

I will tell you the story!

Well I downloaded this program and installed it (WM Recorder 10.1 and RM Recorder 10.2)  and I had to restart my laptop so I did that and then WLM wouldn’t sign in. so I was thinking what would the problem be and I though it was the program that I installed so I uninstalled that and restarted my computer and it still wouldn’t let me sign in so I ran the “Install_Messenger_nous.exe” file again ad repaired messenger and it still wouldn’t let me sign in then I run the “Install_Messenger_nous.exe” again and uninstalled it then I reinstalled it and it wouldn’t let me sign in. so I decided to do some scans on my computer so first I did a Norton Antivirus scan and it didn’t find any viruses or nothing so then I opened SypBot Search & Destory and updated it for all the new updates and then did a scan and it didn’t find anything so then I opened Ad-Aware SE Professional and updated that and then did a scan and it found some problems and it fixed them! Then I tired signing in with WLM and it still wouldn’t let me!

I am using the lastest version of WLM (cannt remember the version number of it) and I am also using Msg Plus! Live 4.01.240 and the lastest  Mess Patch for WLM from www.mess.be

So that whole time I have beenn using Windows Messenger! And I don’t like it!

So if any of you’s know what the problem is PLEASE make a post here and tell me how to fix it coz I wanna get back to using WLM

Cheers
hosey

.jpg File Attachment: WLM PROBLEM.JPG (29.28 KB)
This file has been downloaded 119 time(s).

This post was edited on 08-05-2006 at 05:36 AM by hosey.
08-05-2006 04:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: