What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » WLM Volume Control

WLM Volume Control
Author: Message:
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
O.P. WLM Volume Control
I don't know what scripting can and can't do, but is there a way to put a volume slider on all the WLM and Plus! sounds.  My reason for thinking this is sometimes I am listening to music or watching a video or something on my computer and need to turn the music up, but that makes the sounds in WLM and Plus! that much louder too.

If it's possible to cap out the volume of those sounds while allowing you to turn up the volume for other things that would be great for me, and probably helpful for many others.  Not sure if it can be done though.
08-09-2006 09:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
RE: WLM Volume Control
I do not know what scripts can and can't do but i do know that in vista you can control the sounds for different programs.(i believe) Also can you not put wlm on busy so that the sounds don't play?
[Image: jumbled.png]
08-09-2006 10:01 PM
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: WLM Volume Control
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
I do not know what scripts can and can't do but i do know that in vista you can control the sounds for different programs.(i believe) Also can you not put wlm on busy so that the sounds don't play?

I want sounds but I don't want them to be as loud as the rest of the volume on my computer sometimes.
08-09-2006 10:04 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: