What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » scriptz n plugina help!

scriptz n plugina help!
Author: Message:
plusismad

O.P. scriptz n plugina help!
hey, there is a plugin for 7.5 called colour nick. it is really helpful for making your nn'z. I have recently got Messenger Live. I think its really good but I was wondering if they have a script that is like colour nick, because i find it hard to make nice nn'z. If there isn't im going to go back to 7.5 ><"
08-26-2006 05:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: scriptz n plugina help!
You can use a button next to where you write your nickname that says "format codes..." that will give you your colouring.  At the momment I am working on something simular to colour nick and incorporating it into my gradient script (have an automatic gradient for specified contacts).  This won't be in until the next release (sometime in the next couple of weeks) and it will also have a preview for you like colour nick did, this preview option is not avaliable with the "format codes..." way but I'm sure you can use that until I release mine.  The script is called Gradient (link in my sig and it is also in the script database).
[Image: markee.png]
08-26-2006 05:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: