What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » help with Multiple Toaster script

help with Multiple Toaster script
Author: Message:
bersebuk2k

O.P. help with Multiple Toaster script
since bug n script thread r locked  ill post here sorry lol
ok i got a problem with a script
[Image: untitledgz5.jpg]
please help me the script is call Multiple toaster dun no yesterday was workin but today it isnt i deleted script n install it again but it dint work please answer me(Y)

This post was edited on 09-06-2006 at 10:20 PM by Tochjo.
09-06-2006 08:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: help with a script
Did you used a command?... since it states that the parameter which you needed to give isn't between 1 and 10. So give a correct number (between 1 and 10)...

quote:
from the short help in the script database for Multiple Toaster:

Once this script is installed, in a message window type "/MultipleToast <NUMBER OF TIMES TO TOAST>" (without the quotes, and replace the number of times bit). This will activate a 5 second timer, which once up, will repeatedly set your status from online to appear offline, and back, at about .4 of a second per complete toast. For your contacts, this will pop up the 'such a contact has signed in' quite a few times, which can get quite annoying.

Use with caution, you don't want your friends to block you do you :p. I advise only using this script if someone is really bugging you.

NOTE : There is a script called toaster spammer on messenger plus scripts database which was Originally by Helvio, modified by ben_b. I HAVE NOT COPIED BEN_B. My Intention was to make helvio's better.... which ben_b has beaten me to it... I actually admit BEN_B's upgrade is better, but, there again, this is my first ever script :p

So there is also an alternative called Toaster Spammer which does the same (but apparently better).

And then there is HopperLive, a script which is the mother of all toasters if you like.

PS1: try to write in proper English, don't use slang, nor shortcut/text/sms-words. There is no character limit on a forum and reading shortcut/text/sms-words is hard.

PS2: Script questions should go in the Scripts subforum. I already reported the thread to be moved to there.

PS3: I almost would forget it: welcome to the forums ;)

This post was edited on 09-06-2006 at 09:35 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-06-2006 09:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
bersebuk2k

O.P. RE: help with Multiple Toaster script
thnx
09-07-2006 12:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend