What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Only some chat logs are encrypted

Only some chat logs are encrypted
Author: Message:
pro_odeh

O.P. Huh?  Only some chat logs are encrypted
Hi.
I use ML!P ver 4.01.0.240 and have encrypted all my chat log files since I installed it. But what I've noticed is that not all chat logs are encrypted. In the beginning I thought that it might be because others used msn on the same computer, and they have chosen not to encrypt their log files, but I then discovered that conversations with people only I chat with were not encrypted.

In some incidents there are two log files for the same e-mail, one encrypted and one not, but they are not identical!! They don't contain the same conversations, and skip from date to date interchangeably.

But there is one thing I noticed, and that I think might be the reason, and that is that I sometimes chat with status "show as offline". As far as I could tell, when I chat with people in this status the log encryption doesn't work. And I know that other functions in msn don't work in this status. Does anyone have any idea if this could be correct? and in that case, is there any way to "fix" this, or do I have to have an online status in order to get my log files encrpted?

Thanks for any help!!
09-13-2006 12:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: