What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » oversized emoticons?

oversized emoticons?
Author: Message:
kalzenith

O.P. oversized emoticons?
i assume this is possible since i had it in msn 7.5, but i as of yet havent found a script for it in messenger live

so if anyone knows of a script or can write a script that removes the size constraint on custom emoticons, that would be greatly appreciated, if its not possible, that would also be valuble info, heh

This post was edited on 09-17-2006 at 12:11 AM by kalzenith.
09-17-2006 12:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
phalanxii

32 / Male / Flag
RE: oversized emoticons?
I'm pretty sure TheBlasphemer said that oversized emoticons are not possible in WLM and therefore wouldn't be in Stuffplug 3. It had something to do with the fact that, even if you sent an oversized emoticon to your contact (who has WLM), his client would resize the picture and you couldn't do anything about it. The good news is, you can have emoticons up to 50 x 50 pixels instead of the usual 19 x 19 pixels, as long as the emoticon is animated (for still ones, you can make an animation of a the same picture twice ;)).
09-17-2006 12:17 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
kalzenith

O.P. RE: oversized emoticons?
haha yeah, i'd still like to see large emoticons even if my contact couldnt, all you had to do to fix that was get them to install stuffplug before.
09-17-2006 12:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: