What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » WLM Backgrounds

WLM Backgrounds
Author: Message:
Woraug

A Credit to Dementia

36 / Male / –
O.P. WLM Backgrounds
I've seen a bunch of threads here asking about the background image size and such, but this isn't one of those.  I was wondering if there are any scripts out there that would resize my chat window to the images size size when I apply it, or perhaps at least keep the window in proportion to the image.  Or another option could be, is there a way that I can set the default window size for all chat windows, and not allow them to be resized?  I'm just really tired or either choosing to have crappy looking backgrounds, or fighting to get the window to just the right size for the image to look good.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me on this one ^_^
[Image: Sentinel.png]
09-16-2006 08:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: WLM Backgrounds
Well the window that you're using will always change depending on whether you've got tabs, handwriting plugin, dynamic display pictures, games or webcam on (if i missed anything out, then sorry). So a script/add-on that does this would be pointless.

Anyway, if you set a window to the size that you want it and use that window for a while as the main window, then it should stick to that size for every other window that opens until you change it again (unless any of the above is happening).

So basically: it would be pointless to make something for this.
09-16-2006 09:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Woraug

A Credit to Dementia

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: WLM Backgrounds
I just thought of something.  Is there a way I can change what messenger says is the minimum size of a chat window?  Make the min size bigger?
[Image: Sentinel.png]
09-17-2006 01:05 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: