What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » DPget bug

DPget bug
Author: Message:
kittykat52688

35 / Female / –
O.P. DPget bug
Script has been working fine until last week. It keeps saving this one person's dp over and over when he is not even online. So i've turned autoget off for now till i figure out how to stop it. In one day i got over 500 copies of the same exact dp :S. anybody know how to make it stop saving the same dp? i mean he isn't even on and it changes. its not like hes swapping between two dps...
03-09-2007 04:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TheGuruSupremacy

33 / Male / Flag
RE: DPget bug
quote:
Originally posted by kittykat52688
Script has been working fine until last week. It keeps saving this one person's dp over and over when he is not even online. So i've turned autoget off for now till i figure out how to stop it. In one day i got over 500 copies of the same exact dp :S. anybody know how to make it stop saving the same dp? i mean he isn't even on and it changes. its not like hes swapping between two dps...

First it's not a bug....The dpget's creator haven't added function to compare display pictures, it save all dp when the contact change it, so if the contact use a script like Randomdp that change display picture every x second it will save the same dps....It's possible add the function to compare dps but you should ask author it....I don't know if i can modify his script and add my code....Hope to have been helpful greetings

This post was edited on 03-09-2007 at 04:56 PM by TheGuruSupremacy.
03-09-2007 04:54 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: