What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Name problem (7.5)

Name problem (7.5)
Author: Message:
laticsmad

32 / Female / –
O.P. Name problem (7.5)
I'm having trouble changing the colour of my name, i have messenger plus live and msn messenger 7.5, is anyone able to help?
10-07-2006 01:56 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
RE: Name problem (7.5)
quote:
Originally posted by laticsmad
I'm having trouble changing the colour of my name, i have messenger plus live and msn messenger 7.5, is anyone able to help?
First of all Messenger Plus Live does not work on MSNM 7.5 you have to use Messenger Plus! from http://old.msgplus.net to use Messenger Plus live you have to have Windows Live Messenger.

To colour your nickname using MSN Messenger:

1. Open a chat window and type "/nick ".

2. Leave a space, then hold CTRL and press the K key. This will open a box of colours and choose the colour you want your screen name to be.

3. Press CTRL + R to make your screen name Bold, Italic, Underlined or Striked.

4. If you want your screen name to have a background click on the Messenger Plus icon and click "Insert a background colour tag" and choose the colour you want your background to be. You can add multiple colors and text styles anywhere in your name, just use Ctrl+K or Ctrl+R at the place where you want to start the color or style.

5. Press Enter and if you followed this tutorial correctly you should have a coloured screen name.

For Messenger Plus Live:
In the WLM settings (Tool>Options>Display Name) you'll find a new button that allows you to add colors and other style to your nickname.
[Image: Zahid.png]
10-07-2006 02:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
krissyafc
Perma-Banned

RE: Name problem (7.5)
yeah i tryed that it worked :)
10-07-2006 04:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version