What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » McAfee Help

McAfee Help
Author: Message:
hello

37 / Female / –
O.P. McAfee Help
Im trying uninstall it but having major difficulties, the entry is deleted and its not fully installed, its in my computer, where i go to uninstall programs, the file for it to uninstall it, its not there. Also its really stuffing up my computer, any help on that?

Also, I downloaded the security suite 07 from McAfee and when it says to verify it, i click the link and it goes to a blank page, and therefore i can not use the program, the security centre for it have major problems it cant find the coponents and the anti virus wont work, and everytime i want to uninstall it, it would freeze the pop up for it and wont work.... Also when i try to unistall it, it says file not found, when i went through to my computer folder and through program files, the folder for mcafee is there and when i want to rename it so i can delete it, access denied it says, how do i remove all components from mcafee out of my computer where i tried many times.

lol also Kaspersky i also installed that but it says i have mcafee anti virus and needs to unistall it and restart my computer, but it cant find where mcafee located at, and i have no knowledge as well, and that too it kept telling me to restart my computer because it cant find mcafee antivirus and numerous errors arose from it

someone told me to 'reroute it through the hexaganol mainframe, cluster the dredge memory L-charge' can anyone instruct me how to do that?
10-14-2006 09:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: