What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Sharing Dynamic Display pics?

Sharing Dynamic Display pics?
Author: Message:
Jadeluvsdolphins

O.P. Sharing Dynamic Display pics?
I'm not really sure where this should fit in, if at all here... But I'll try anyways, apologizing to the mods if I'm out of line...

I've added some new winks, animated display pics, animated emoticons and the likes to my one messenger live account, using the updated latest release of msn messenger live... 8.012 or something of the likes.... anyways.  I often use simultaneous accounts... one for personally known friends/family and another for just internet friends...

My dilemma being... also turning into a major pet peeve... is that I cannot share the dynamic display pics or animated emoticons with the other messenger account, winks neither..  Many a times I've been able to send the emoticons from one to the other without a problem.... but these new ones I cannot.... I paid for these from a site... and I know they're stored on my pc in application data... I've found them as .bin files... but really they're supposed to be .png files?  Either way it doesn't help me any b/c just b/c I've located them doesn't mean I can share them with the other account.

IS there anyway to do this?  Erks me to death that I paid to buy these darn things and then they restrict me to using them on only ONE account on my pc when both accounts are running on the same pc... not to mention I PAID FOR THEM!!! If my pc crashed, they'd be gone... meaning I'd have to pay all over again... not happy about this.  Does anyone know how to share them, or even back them up to save them on a portable drive or something in the event of a crash?  Would sure be nice to have a msn back up option implemented somewhere that would extract this data and allow us to keep what we paid for, or have spent numerous hours collecting .....
11-01-2006 05:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jadeluvsdolphins

O.P. RE: Sharing Dynamic Display pics?
Thank you so much!!! Worked perfectly!!!  Cheers!!
11-04-2006 04:57 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: