What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Helpfile query

Helpfile query
Author: Message:
scifiswain

– / Female / –
O.P. Helpfile query
Hey guys, sorry if this is kinda the wrong place but .....
I'd really like to know whether there is an actual helpfile for msg Plus!, like there is for example in Windows Live Messenger.  It doesnt matter if its online or accessible from the computer, but i remember there was one in Plus!3, and I cant seem to find one on this website ... I'd really like to know the keyboard shortcuts as well as general how to go about the new version of Plus!, maybe more than most people, as I am visually impaired.  Please could someone direct me further?  I have tried the FAQ but no real help there. I'd really like to discover more of Messenger Plus! that i'm probably missing out on!

Thanks very much.
Oh and can I say keep up the good work to all you developers of Msg Plus!
11-12-2006 11:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Helpfile query
quote:
Originally posted by scifiswain
all you developers of Msg Plus!
There's only one: Patchou :P

And there isn't a help file per se, but his forum is a rich source of information: just ask what you want to ask ;)
[Image: spartaafk.png]
11-12-2006 11:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
scifiswain

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Helpfile query
ok fair enough point taken ... but firstly I believe beta testers are developers in their own way anyway, helping towards a better programme ... and I still would like to see a helpfile of some description to tell, for example, what the keyboard shortcuts in tabbed chats actually are.  and just a little more explaining in detail how new features work.  I just remember liking the one in msg Plus 3, that it was really detailed and I could understand things really well.  I value msg Plus! so much, I'm only trying to suggest ways to make it better.  And I say again that i'm probably misssing out on really useful things just because I dont know theyre there!
11-12-2006 11:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Helpfile query
'Developers' is usually a term reserved for those that actually write the code, but I do see your reasoning.

And a helpfile may be useful; it's worth suggesting anyway.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
11-13-2006 12:03 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: