What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Whats Happening

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Whats Happening
Author: Message:
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Whats Happening
Well,
I have really big problems with my family - my mum and dad are at each others throats (wanting a divorce). And my dad is very ill, he cant sleep, he cant walk properly, he cant breath very well. And my dad had a doctor come from London yesterday, and he said some options (which i don't know of) but there was one that my dad was telling me of. And what they do is they put this balloon thing in his stomach and it will make him lose weight (He can't lose wait because he's diabetic and on lots of tablets) He then told me he had to be able to sleep on his back, be able to sleep full stop and in general good health.
He then told me it had a 50/50 chance of successfulness and this has made me quite worried. My dad also had cancer on the tongue but luckily we got rid of it while we could.
When my dad had been diagnosed with tongue cancer my mum came out of the hospital and started laughing.
I've been trying to spend more time with my dad, like yesterday we went out and had loads of fun. We went out in his car and ragged it (it was fun) and we was laughing about the new exhausts he had put on it (they sound like a frigging jump jet) - it's quite embarrassing actually because wherever we go people are looking :P.
On top of all of this I have a website to continue to code and also I come on here to often especially in times like this.
Also I'm at boarding school which makes matters worse because i cant spend much time with my dad.
My mum now hates me because I'm sticking up for my dad.
And i Just want one thing:
tomorrow at 12:00 noon. I would like someone to ban me for <Insert people's suggestions>

If you're still reading (which i doubt you are) Thank you and its been great here.

As you can see I'm going through a hard patch and i don't really want any sympathy I just want to apologize to anyone who i have taken it out on.
(shawnz especially (even though he does get on my nerves sometimes))

Nathan
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

11-19-2006 10:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
elektra

aka quacky

– / Male / –
RE: Whats Happening
So your leaving the forums and not coming back :'(
i feel for you nathan :'(
[Image: ps3_forum2.jpg][Image: x360_forum2.jpg]
11-19-2006 10:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

38 / Male / Flag
well dude we all have problems and i dont want to sound mean dude, but this is how life is shit happens all the time and some times is worst all i can say is that life has ups and downs and some times are more downds than ups but mostly is a mix between both. just hang around it will get fine eventually
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

11-19-2006 10:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Well,
I have really big problems with my family - my mum and dad are at each others throats (wanting a divorce). And my dad is very ill, he cant sleep, he cant walk properly, he cant breath very well. And my dad had a doctor come from London yesterday, and he said some options (which i don't know of) but there was one that my dad was telling me of. And what they do is they put this balloon thing in his stomach and it will make him lose weight (He can't lose wait because he's diabetic and on lots of tablets) He then told me he had to be able to sleep on his back, be able to sleep full stop and in general good health.
He then told me it had a 50/50 chance of successfulness and this has made me quite worried. My dad also had cancer on the tongue but luckily we got rid of it while we could.
When my dad had been diagnosed with tongue cancer my mum came out of the hospital and started laughing.
I've been trying to spend more time with my dad, like yesterday we went out and had loads of fun. We went out in his car and ragged it (it was fun) and we was laughing about the new exhausts he had put on it (they sound like a frigging jump jet) - it's quite embarrassing actually because wherever we go people are looking :P.
On top of all of this I have a website to continue to code and also I come on here to often especially in times like this.
Also I'm at boarding school which makes matters worse because i cant spend much time with my dad.
My mum now hates me because I'm sticking up for my dad.
And i Just want one thing:
tomorrow at 12:00 noon. I would like someone to ban me for <Insert people's suggestions>

If you're still reading (which i doubt you are) Thank you and its been great here.

As you can see I'm going through a hard patch and i don't really want any sympathy I just want to apologize to anyone who i have taken it out on.
(shawnz especially (even though he does get on my nerves sometimes))

Nathan
:(
Bad

:(
Don't leave :sad:
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
11-19-2006 10:59 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
hey nathan

we dont know us very well. but some time ago i was very down because of my GF. maybe you know what happend. anyways, i thought i wouldnt see her for a year. but today i got her back :) that time i hated myself, didnt sleep enough and drank too much. i wanted to kill myself.

but i had friends (no real ones cuz they suck, but the forum members). i talked to them, pissed them off (;) andrey :P daz xD) and today all is good again. it will be hard but every fuck has an end. i didnt realise that (1 year is fucking long :().

my parents said they would divorce. thats about 2or3 months ago. just let them a bit time. you'll see they wont.

1. they love each other (even if they say it isnt true)
2. its fucking expensive :refuck:

greetz ins4ne

This post was edited on 11-19-2006 at 11:07 AM by ins4ne.
[Image: b5c5bb366c94ba43283cc13901380e3e.png]
11-19-2006 11:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
* Tasha hugs Nathan

awww, don't leave. I think you'll make yourself feel worse if you leave, because it'll be cutting yourself off from us, and you'd be better being on here, because you can talk to us about things, and you can also be distracted a bit, which can make you feel better. <3
A divorce can sometimes be for the better, as well. :happy: (Not only if you're gaining something from it, like extra presents, but for all involved, it can make things easier, and in the end your parents and you might be far happier than you were together).
You know you can talk to me if you need to!

quote:
Originally posted by Pinchichuv
well dude we all have problems and i dont want to sound mean dude, but this is how life is shit happens all the time and some times is worst all i can say is that life has ups and downs and some times are more downds than ups but mostly is a mix between both. just hang around it will get fine eventually

Knowing that it'll be fine eventually doesn't make it any easier when you're actually going through something bad. :wink:

This post was edited on 11-19-2006 at 11:59 AM by Tasha.
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
11-19-2006 11:50 AM
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
A divorce can sometimes be for the better, as well.
ya 2 presents for christmas xD
[Image: b5c5bb366c94ba43283cc13901380e3e.png]
11-19-2006 11:55 AM
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
Uh oh.. well, we're all here for you through difficulties and problems.. and we'll all be here when/if you make your glorious return. :)
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
11-19-2006 11:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
Nice knowing ya Nathan, apart from leaving i think you're doing the right thing, and looks like you're old enough to make your own decisions now and people aren't always right even parents, so you know do what you think is right, if people dislike you for what you believe in then that is a shame and i hope that things sort themselves out cancer is a bitch indeed but nice to know that that is not really the problem here :)

see you around maybe :waves:
11-19-2006 02:06 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
<insert dramatic post here>

Nathan let me do it (a)...Considering I forgot what I was going to say.

Bye :sad:
11-19-2006 03:08 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: