What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Blocked contact

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Blocked contact
Author: Message:
Andromeda

I'm being smart? How would you know?

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: RE: Blocked contact
quote:
Originally posted by deAd
As for the "msn magic plus tool"...lol.

Yea they had me going with that for a bit.  I just tested it.  If the person on your allow list invites you into a joint conversation with somebody on your block list it unblocks them.

Rofl. They are so mean to me. Had me going for days with this msn magic plus tool.  I've even been trying to google it......... Oh well, mystery solved. 

Oh yea, the person who calls himself kmDTA01 is my friend, he registered and went on about the magic plus tool thing to try and convince me it existed so they could keep on teasing me.  The person I blocked is a friend of his and I suspect he is quad droople, although he won't admit it.  I only blocked and deleted him purely because he isn't really a friend of mine and didn't really see the point of keeping him.  They weren't being nasty or malicious, just teasing me for a bit of fun.  It's had me going for days tho....

Just for info, anyone that thinks there is a magic plus tool that unblocks contacts, there isn't.  They were playing me up and I really fell for it. Totally!  I'm going to soooo kill my friend.... :p

This post was edited on 11-25-2006 at 05:31 PM by Andromeda.
[Image: WulframAd468x60.png]
11-25-2006 04:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: