What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Problems with WLM (& Phreik chat)

Problems with WLM (& Phreik chat)
Author: Message:
kirsty_mj

O.P. Sad  Problems with WLM (& Phreik chat)
The manager of the group I am in has been having a bit of difficulty with MSN Live Messenger and and Phreik chat.

(I have also put a message on Phreik chat forums too)

The Phreik guides were unable to assist on this one too but I thought I'd ask in here incase anyone else has been going through the same problems.

Basically her MSN keeps crashing and she is unable to get into our chatroom (hosted on Phreik) until 10pm at night (UK Time), odd I know.

This is becoming slightly annoying as by the time she gets in others are leaving the chatroom as they have to be up the next morning.

She can access other websites but she has to wait till 10pm before she can come and join us and until her MSN stops crashing.

She has uninstalled and reinstalled the chat command thing and that has done no different.

If she can get into a chatroom before 10pm, it makes the noise of her entering on her screen but she can't see anyone else in chat and we can't see her.

Has anyone else gone through this or know whats wrong?

Please help :(

This post was edited on 11-30-2006 at 01:35 PM by kirsty_mj.
11-30-2006 01:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: