What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » help! blocked/deleted in two ways?

help! blocked/deleted in two ways?
Author: Message:
Guggums

O.P. help! blocked/deleted in two ways?
If you're no longer on someone's "added" list, and that person has disappeared from your own contact list as well and you have not deleted him yourself, what has happened? Have you been deleted or blocked or...?

Thanks!
12-01-2006 09:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Ezra
Veteran Member

Forgiveness is between them and God

37 / Male / Flag
RE: help! blocked/deleted in two ways?
Contacts shouldn't just disappear, probably something went wrong while loading you contacts list or you accidentally deleted  that contact.
[Image: 1-0.png]

12-01-2006 09:10 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Guggums

O.P. RE: help! blocked/deleted in two ways?
i'm sure i didn't delete him myself, i would never do that ;) but i believe he had reasons to want to delete or block me...
i'm now back on his list actually, and he's on mine again. i got back on it after we had exchanged some e-mails. but i didn't get a "permission to add" window, is that normal?

by the way, another contact has also disappeared from my list, and I from hers. she also had reason to delete me (she's the sister of one of my favourite movie stars, i don't even know her, it was not nice of me to bother her in that way). she's no longer on my list either, and i haven't deleted her!
12-01-2006 09:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
xJ +

A$$ple/Buttple xD

117 / Other / Flag
RE: help! blocked/deleted in two ways?
Go to tool > options > privacy.
add those contacts back by right-clicking on the 'disappeared' contacts and choose add to contacts. The option add to contacts will appear if the contact is really disappeared.
There're some possible reasons behind the disappearance of your contacts on your contact list and your friends' contact list. And one of which I believe would be that, what Ezra said, your contact list didn't load properly.
12-01-2006 02:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: