What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » am new, got an idea to

am new, got an idea to
Author: Message:
TheCOMET

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. am new, got an idea to
hi, am new here, i had plus for a while now and them plugins/scripts are awsome, must i really like, but i was wondering is there a request script, cause if there is, here it is

Webcam Avi/Mpeg movie file
its an idea but thought scripters like you might be able to do, but making a script where by you can record the other side cam (whiles its on) am not making a joke, just thought of the idea, and cause am looking for one, does it exsist or is it in production?

This post was edited on 12-03-2007 at 09:41 PM by TheCOMET.
12-03-2007 09:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: am new, got an idea to
This has been asked before. All the scripters agreed that this is an invasion of privacy and refused to write the code for such a script..
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
12-03-2007 10:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
TheCOMET

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: am new, got an idea to
Ah, i see, well i never new that untill noe, not to worry thout, it was my first idea (and a bad one in fact)
12-03-2007 10:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: am new, got an idea to
quote:
Originally posted by Rolando
This has been asked before. All the scripters agreed that this is an invasion of privacy and refused to write the code for such a script..

This is no different than the chat-logging process. It will log a conversion, weither it's text, video or sound, I don't see any difference. I remember a notice saying "Please tell the person you're chatting with that this conversation is logged." in MSN Messenger (I'm pretty sure it's there in WLM also).

quote:
Originally posted by TheCOMET
does it exsist or is it in production?
Although it does not seem to be in production as you say (if it is, I didn't hear anything about it), there are other ways to get this done, as plugins.

Google is friendly : http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=record+MSN+we...oogle+Search&meta=
12-03-2007 11:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: