What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!

[HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!
Author: Message:
blanc7

O.P. [HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!
i tried to search in this forum and didn't find related to my problems. I'm sorry if i missed it...
recently, i downgrade my OS to windows XP again and install Windows Live Messenger with Messenger PlusLive too...
There is no problem with that 2 programs running... But when i install the Display Picture Changer script the problems occur everytime i logged in...
I even try to remove my script and if Display Picture Changer script is gone, the problem doesn't occur anymore...

This problem is that when i logged in to Windows Live Messenger when using Display Picture Changer script on it the error report pops up about Windows Live Communications Platform and i have to choose send or don't send report...

It's so strange, i never encounter this problem before... i use display picture changer too when i use my old OS and no problem at all...

I hope anyone can help me...
10-13-2009 08:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!
Presuming it isn't a bug with the script..

Do you have a program which changes the theme on your computer, such as WindowBlinds, AlienGUIse, etc.? If so, turn it off. You can add exceptions to WindowBlinds so it doesn't theme the following applications: msnmsgr.exe, wlcomm.exe, wlmail.exe (in C:\Program Files\Windows Live\) or disable visual themes in the program properties.

Do you have NVIDIA? Read this or this.

Tried deleting contacts cache? Read this.

Read this post and see if any of them fix the problem. May take a while, but might fix the problem.

Good luck.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
10-13-2009 01:04 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: