What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » can't sign in

can't sign in
Author: Message:
o_sarah_o

34 / Female / –
O.P. can't sign in
hey ive been trying to slove this problem for days now so please help!
there was a problem with my laptop so i sent it back for repairs and they had to completely restore it so everything has been deleted off of it. when i tried to put msn back on it wouldnt let me log in. i tried downloading the latest version (windows live messenger) but it still didnt help. when i do try and sign in it says that my firewall may be blocking it. so i checked all the settings and it says that its allowed. so i even tried turning off the firewall and i still couldnt log on. the error code it says is 80048820. ive looked on the help site but couldnt find an explanation :( i also emailed the help people but havent had a reply. has anyone had the same problem or does anyone know how i can solve it?
any help would be greatly apprechiated.
Sarah xxxx
01-11-2007 07:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
RE: can't sign in
Check if your time and date is correct. And search before you post. Look at this page -> http://www.fanatic.net.nz/2005/08/30/solving-error-80048820/
[Image: Zahid.png]
01-11-2007 08:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
o_sarah_o

34 / Female / –
O.P. RE: can't sign in
hey thank you so much it was the date, it still said 2006. and i did check first, but i only found the link the first person sent which didnt work. but am sorry anyways and thank you!
Sarah xxxx
01-11-2007 08:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: