What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Very Strange Login Problem...

Very Strange Login Problem...
Author: Message:
TJ080

O.P. Sad  Very Strange Login Problem...
Hey guys this just started happening yesterday and it is happening with both Live and 7.5. Whenever I try to login I get one of two error messages saying something like "the service may be temporarily unavailable" OR "you may not be connected to the internet".
     HOWEVER...I checked the sevice status page and it says everything is up and running, and I am able to get onto the internet and log onto my email...just not MSN. All my friends are saying their MSN is working fine so its not the service...ALSO my brother is able to sign onto his MSN from MY computer but for some reason i am not...so it cant be internet connection. What the hell is wrong? Any Ideas? And yes my password is correct. Thank you.
01-23-2007 08:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Protocol

RE: Very Strange Login Problem...
There is already a thread about the related problem here.

It appears that Microsoft have a problem with their database, but don't know about it. The only alternative at this point is to either contact Microsoft or create a new account. I have done quite a bit of testing and it has only happened to some accounts. You can test this by creating a new account and all will be fine. Also, you can try logging into messenger on another computer with the troublesome account, and you will get the same error messages.

This post was edited on 01-24-2007 at 02:55 AM by Protocol.
01-24-2007 02:52 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
plus
Banned

RE: Very Strange Login Problem...
Are you with aol and is the parental controls on it?

If yes take them off.

(I mean for you )
01-24-2007 04:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: