What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Please help me identify the source of this video

Please help me identify the source of this video
Author: Message:
ZrednaZ
Full Member
***


Posts: 327
Reputation: 6
33 / Male / Flag
Joined: May 2003
O.P. Please help me identify the source of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjVeRbhtRU

Back in October 2006 I received a funny video from a Messenger contact. I decided to add English subtitles and upload it to YouTube as one of my first videos.

Now it's been viewed by 41,300 people (four days ago the number was 800) and I'm getting a number of PMs from people requesting a copy for their harddrive and wanting to know who created it.

So this is where you guys come in. I don't recognize the actors since they aren't from my country. Does anyone recognize them and/or the the show this piece originates from? Also, does anyone have a local copy of it? I seem to have deleted mine.

/Zred :P
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
02-13-2007 11:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin
*****

Avatar

Posts: 7107
Reputation: 107
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2002
RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
I found this, but I can't read it... :-/

http://www.nrk.no/underholdning/4819890.html

It's on the website of a Norwegian television station called NRK...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norsk_rikskringkasting
02-14-2007 12:36 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
Santasend

Posts: 1325
Reputation: 52
30 / Male / Flag
Joined: Feb 2006
RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
That video made me laugh :lol:
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
02-14-2007 04:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Woraug
Full Member
***

Avatar
A Credit to Dementia

Posts: 128
Reputation: 2
32 / Male / –
Joined: Sep 2006
RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
That's sadly not far from modern times -_-;;
[Image: Sentinel.png]
02-14-2007 05:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
Awwwwwwww.

Posts: 1117
Reputation: 42
28 / – / Flag
Joined: May 2006
RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ


Back in October 2006 I received a funny video from a Messenger contact. I decided to add English subtitles and upload it to YouTube as one of my first videos.
:o
I know that channel because I live in that country (A)
And I've seen the clip before :P It's geniusly. And you can see the clicp from the link DZ posted, click "Se innslaget" but there's no direct downloading source from it.

:D
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
02-14-2007 06:52 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Vilkku
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1411
Reputation: 27
32 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2003
RE: RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ


Back in October 2006 I received a funny video from a Messenger contact. I decided to add English subtitles and upload it to YouTube as one of my first videos.
:o
I know that channel because I live in that country (A)
And I've seen the clip before :P It's geniusly. And you can see the clicp from the link DZ posted, click "Se innslaget" but there's no direct downloading source from it.

:D

I was thinking of you when I watched that <3
[Image: signature.php]
02-14-2007 07:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ZrednaZ
Full Member
***


Posts: 327
Reputation: 6
33 / Male / Flag
Joined: May 2003
O.P. RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
Someone just posted this comment on Youtube:

It's from a show called Øystein & Meg (Øystein & I) produced by the Norwegian Broadcasting in 2001. The spoken languuage is norwegian, the subs i Danish. Its written by Knut Nærum and performed by Øystein Bache and Rune Gokstad.  :)

Wow, 86,000 views today. :)

This post was edited on 02-14-2007 at 11:45 AM by ZrednaZ.
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
02-14-2007 11:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
Awwwwwwww.

Posts: 1117
Reputation: 42
28 / – / Flag
Joined: May 2006
RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
quote:
Originally posted by ZrednaZ


It's from a show called Øystein & Meg (Øystein & I) produced by the Norwegian Broadcasting in 2001. The spoken languuage is norwegian, the subs i Danish. Its written by Knut Nærum and performed by Øystein Bache and Rune Gokstad.  (Smilie)
Yeah, it said that on the link WDZ posted. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
I was thinking of you when I watched that <3
<3 :D
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
02-14-2007 02:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ZrednaZ
Full Member
***


Posts: 327
Reputation: 6
33 / Male / Flag
Joined: May 2003
O.P. RE: RE: Please help me identify the source of this video
quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
Yeah, it said that on the link WDZ posted. ;)

LoL didn't notice :refuck:
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
02-14-2007 05:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On