What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » [split] can't sign in

[split] can't sign in
Author: Message:
hunni

O.P. RE: Computer being dodgy =/

hiya....sorry this really as nothing to do with what you were saying but i do need help PRONTO!
Ok well a few weeks ago i got msn plus downloaded in my computer, everything was going perfect until i was changing my heading to colour one day...it just signed me out and told me there was a trouble shoot it was called 4000100 and some number at the end or something like that...but i wasnt worried coz its happened b4 but this time when i went to log back in it wouldnt let me which was odd, so i went on my sisters account...but it happened to hers aswell..so i logged off mine and logged into her acual account on the computer and again i was logged in for a while but logged back out... so we got on and reversed the computer settings so that whatever had been put on the computer was taken off angain but nothing happened again....and now we can't get into our accounts which sucks may i say.....and i have serach everywhere for what to do but nothing will work!!! please can anyone help?? xxx
03-15-2007 07:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [split] can't sign in
This sounds more like a server issue for wherever you are currently, and there's not a lot anyone outside MSN can do about it I'm afraid.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
03-15-2007 07:26 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: