What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Adobe Audition 1.5 HELP

Adobe Audition 1.5 HELP
Author: Message:
glizzard

O.P. Adobe Audition 1.5 HELP
I'm a newbie when it comes to computers and adobe audition in general. I have been having latency when I try to layer tracks on top of another as well as put music to any video recording etc in other programs...

My system: HP, AMD TURION 64X2 Mobile, tech
tl-50, 803 Mhz, 992 MB ram
windows xp, media center edition 2002 service pack 2

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rob.bass

RE: Adobe Audition 1.5 HELP
Hi,
latency depends from software.
I suggest you to uninstall Adobe Audition/Cool Edit. It's a good program to start with mutlitracking or to manipolate single files, but it isnt good if you use real-time effect or vst plugins. I used it for 3 years but 2 years ago i decided to use Cubase. I tried other programs as Mackie Tracktion 2 (very user-friendly), but i prefer to keep up performance with Cubase. Of course you must have a good audio card wich supports "special" audio drivers (for example Creative audio cards use ASIO driver for very low latency), in fatc requires a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 1 or best. I've got an Audigy 1 and it works fine, but there are many card that works fine as external cards USB or FireWire (edirol, Motu, yamaha, beheringer, terratec, m-audio...). Dont worry because a good internal audio card doesnt cost very much.

So destroy that sofware :D and install a better one.;)

Bye, and good music. (Y)
03-16-2007 04:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: