What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)
In the Normal Kingdom Hearts 2 game, if you got the Secret Ending you'd get to

a video with a guy walking in the dust, all blurry with words.

Then "It all began with.....birth after sleep"

Well this Kingdom Hears 2 Final Mix came out, and here is the Extended Video of that ;-).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE

Can't frigging wait for KH3 :|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited on 04-01-2007 at 04:51 PM by prashker.
04-01-2007 04:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Val

30 / Other / Flag
RE: For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)
That video looks sweet!

I always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts but sadly I never had a console to play it on. The series looks really nice. Although I did play it on GBA and it seemed to have a good plot but the game was not the real KH.

Nice find :D
Menthix:
Anonymous doesn\'t have a leader.
Anonymous is the leader of ShawnZ.

Max:
True. But deep down, we all know.
ShawnZ is incharge.
he is /b/ in human form.
04-01-2007 06:37 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended
:O you guys like KH? Its my favorite game *-)

I already watched it, and I bought the game :P I'm playing it atm. I hope they release it in English though.. because I'm having a hard time playing it :dodgy:

Limit form is cool.. and the org. members are hard.. but that might be because I'm playing in critical mode :P

This post was edited on 04-01-2007 at 07:10 PM by Rolando.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
04-01-2007 06:53 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)
quote:
Originally posted by q25
I'm playing it atm. I hope they release it in English though.. because I'm having a hard time playing it

They are not releasing in the US, it's Japan only unfortunatly :p.

KH ROCKS :D.
04-01-2007 07:10 PM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by q25
I'm playing it atm. I hope they release it in English though.. because I'm having a hard time playing it

They are not releasing in the US, it's Japan only unfortunatly :p.

KH ROCKS :D.

that hasn't being said yet. The only major reason KHFM+ was released only in Japan was because we had Kurt Siza and Sephiroth  in the American version, and not in Japan's.

But KH2FM+ includes Re:CoM in 3D, which is a completely different game- they have to release that. And KH2 was the same for US and Japan.

I think they'll release it, otherwise Nomura would've said he wasn't going to.. and he has being avoiding the question in interviews.

I think he doesn't say he's going to release it so we all buy the Japan version and then have to buy the English version as well. (Like I did.. and will do if they release it :P)

Check the interview here: http://www.kh2.co.uk/

This post was edited on 04-01-2007 at 07:26 PM by Rolando.
04-01-2007 07:22 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)
quote:
Originally posted by q25
that hasn't being said yet. The only major reason KHFM+ was released only in Japan was because we had Kurt Siza and Sephiroth  in the American version, and not in Japan's.

Ok, well there has been no official word that it will be released in the US.

Yeah, I beat CoM, but I'd like to play Re:CoM because of the completly remade 3D ness, and non GBA :p.
04-01-2007 07:26 PM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by q25

Ok, well there has been no official word that it will be released in the US.

Yeah, I beat CoM, but I'd like to play Re:CoM because of the completly remade 3D ness, and non GBA :p.

I haven't played CoM. I had no gameboy advance =(.. When I bought KH2 I was like "who the hell are all these... and why is sora in that thing sleeping..". I had to read everything online :dodgy:

[Image: sm1.jpg]

This post was edited on 04-01-2007 at 08:23 PM by Rolando.
04-01-2007 07:27 PM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: For all those Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fans - KH2 Final Mix Secret Ending (Extended)
The keyblader kicked my ass :(
04-03-2007 10:05 PM
Vazza

– / Female / –
There was a rumour that there was a possiblity of some Japan exclusives to come to Europe but that has since fallen quiet again. I mean, I'd buy KH2:FM+ just to say I had it (I did that with FFX-2 International + Last Mission)

As for the release of KH2:FM+ it hasn't been confirmd nor has it been denied and Nomura did he say that he wanted the English speaking community to have the chance to experience the Japanese version so take from that what you will.

I've not watched the Secret Video yet but have the HQ version here to watch at work tomorrow :p
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7268 days, 1 hour, 26 minutes, 40 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
04-06-2007 11:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
There was a rumour that there was a possiblity of some Japan exclusives to come to Europe but that has since fallen quiet again. I mean, I'd buy KH2:FM+ just to say I had it (I did that with FFX-2 International + Last Mission)

As for the release of KH2:FM+ it hasn't been confirmd nor has it been denied and Nomura did he say that he wanted the English speaking community to have the chance to experience the Japanese version so take from that what you will.

I've not watched the Secret Video yet but have the HQ version here to watch at work tomorrow :p

you haven't? ITS PRETTY AWESOME. I mean, they use blizzard and reflect in a whole new way.. they seem so.. powerful :p.

I think they'll release it here in the U.S. and Europe.. I mean.. RE:CoM is a whole new game.. which means I'll have to spend another 80$ to buy it :P but it'll be worth it
04-06-2007 11:16 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: