What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM)

[Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM)
Author: Message:
BNutz

O.P. [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM)
An incredibly simple lil script which takes the first item from an ATOM or RSS feed and puts the info into the PSM area in a customisable format.

Original inspiration comes from ( -dt- )'s own Rssreader script which I tried first (Thanks! BTW!), but the PSM option wasn't working for me. Which was all I really wanted to use it for. :$

Since it's the only script that shows up when "rss" is searched in the Scripts Database, and since the forum doesn't allow 3 letter searches... (rss? psm? doh!) I've no idea if this has been made before... 8-) :p

But anyways, I've made my own one now, and it seems to do what I want ok...: Automagically stick the link and title of my latest blog entry into my psm. Coz I'm narcissistic like that. (H)

Not many functions... actually, it just has the one function. So should be pretty self-explanatory.

Feel free to try it out and lemme know what you think... comments, bugs, money, praise, glory, mockings, all are welcome.
Cheers!

Download
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/282-rss2psm-Nutz/
http://brian.nutz.googlepages.com/rss2psmNutz.plsc

Installation
Install -> Plus menu -> rss2psm Nutz -> Settings

Screenshot
[Image: rss2psmNutz.png]

This post was edited on 04-16-2007 at 08:56 PM by BNutz.
04-15-2007 04:07 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by BNutz on 04-15-2007 at 04:07 PM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by BlackStar on 04-20-2007 at 04:09 PM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by Weyzza on 04-20-2007 at 06:18 PM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by BlackStar on 04-21-2007 at 12:14 AM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by BNutz on 04-26-2007 at 02:54 AM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by Supersonicdarky on 04-26-2007 at 02:56 AM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by BNutz on 04-26-2007 at 02:59 AM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by nicogranelli on 04-21-2008 at 05:46 AM
RE: RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by BNutz on 01-05-2010 at 05:58 PM
RE: [Release] rss2psm Nutz (Reads RSS/ATOM feeds into the PSM) - by mplusfan on 04-02-2012 at 07:10 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: