What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » {Request} Script who i can change the color what i hearing

{Request} Script who i can change the color what i hearing
Author: Message:
thomashas

O.P. {Request} Script who i can change the color what i hearing
Is it possible to make a script that changes the color form blue in red for example...I think it can be possible..

I made a screenshot for you

[Image: posstb2.jpg]

thx for your answers

This post was edited on 05-10-2007 at 07:03 PM by thomashas.
05-10-2007 06:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: {Request} Script who i can change the color what i hearing
It might be possible, it might not.. :D

Changing the color of the "what I'm listening to" link might be possible by patching something in Messenger. However, this most likely needs to be done in the resources of Messenger and that means that this can not be done with a script because the resources are only loaded at the startup of Messenger and scripts are not. So by the time a script would be able to patch/change this, the specific resource is already loaded.

However, if this needs to be done in the Messenger executable itself, then it is possible to make this as a script.

But note that what you want to be changed is actually a link. So it is well possible that if something is made to change that color, that _all_ links in Messenger will change color...

--

All this said, and no matter what method is used or how it needs to be done, those changes (thus: _if_ possible) will only be visible on your side. Your contacts will still see the normal blue underlined link, you can not change that in any way.

;)

This post was edited on 05-10-2007 at 07:18 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-10-2007 07:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
Hello people...
I've a solution!!!

You can use a script called mPSM, by SpunkyLoveMuff...
This script has the abbility to add a Prefix and/or Sufix to the "What I'm Listening" message and even change the icon (phones, games...)...

What you can do with this script is add a prefix to add the code [c=4] and a suffix to add a [/c]...
See image above:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=815290]

When you play a song, the script will add the codes and for your contacts, the colors will be applyed...

Note that for you (on your contact list, you will see the codes added and not the colors... -> If you want to see how it looks, you're going to add yourself!!!

Another thing: I've tested it and it works... (Y)

This script can be downloaded on it's post

Edit: Didn't test it, but most probably you can use a "What I'm Listening to" is a gradient color too and other codes like Bold, Italic...

Edit2: Forget to say that as your contacts must have Plus! to see the colors on Nickname, and on your messages, they must have Plus! to see the "What Iam Listening to" in color as well...

.png File Attachment: mPSM.PNG (18.73 KB)
This file has been downloaded 21173 time(s).

This post was edited on 05-10-2007 at 08:32 PM by MicroWay.
05-10-2007 07:42 PM
thomashas

O.P. RE: {Request} Script who i can change the color what i hearing
hi, it works <well... thx very much (y) :)
05-17-2007 12:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
Hello people...
I've a solution!!!

You can use a script called mPSM, by SpunkyLoveMuff...
This script has the abbility to add a Prefix and/or Sufix to the "What I'm Listening" message and even change the icon (phones, games...)...

What you can do with this script is add a prefix to add the code [c=4] and a suffix to add a [/c]...
See image above:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=815290]

When you play a song, the script will add the codes and for your contacts, the colors will be applyed...

Note that for you (on your contact list, you will see the codes added and not the colors... -> If you want to see how it looks, you're going to add yourself!!!

Another thing: I've tested it and it works... (Y)

This script can be downloaded on it's post

Edit: Didn't test it, but most probably you can use a "What I'm Listening to" is a gradient color too and other codes like Bold, Italic...

Edit2: Forget to say that as your contacts must have Plus! to see the colors on Nickname, and on your messages, they must have Plus! to see the "What Iam Listening to" in color as well...

I didn't know that, definetely going to use it when I get home :)
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
05-17-2007 01:55 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: