How to use scripts
1. Doubleclick the downloaded script so you install the script, if you haven't done so already (message about importing will appear). Make sure you got Plus! running when you do so.
2. If not enabled already go to Plus > Preferences > General > Scripts or from the scripting icon choose Script Preferences, and make sure the box infront of the script is checked (you can also turn off and/or delete scripts from there).
3. If the script has a menu it will be accessable through the scripts icon* on main WLM screen (contactlist) and/or the scripts icon* in a conversation window.
4. If you need to set or have the option to change settings there will be a menu item behind the scripts name in that menu called Preferences, Options or Settings.
5. The description of the script in The Scripts Database
often also gives some information on how to use the script. If you still got problems with/questions about the script you can look in the Scripts section of this forum
if there is a thread about that script already. Search
may also be of good use here. Once you find the thread you can post your question/problem inthere or if no thread exists start a new thread there.