What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Anyone good with flash?

Anyone good with flash?
Author: Message:
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
O.P. Anyone good with flash?
I'm looking for someone who could please create a flash file for me where you stare at something and then after a period of time you fill out details about it and the response gets emailed to me.

If anyone knows how to do this, please please help me out!

This post was edited on 06-02-2007 at 01:13 AM by azn angel.
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
06-02-2007 01:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Verte

RE: Anyone good with flash?
There are plenty of good quality actionscript tutorials around, however, adobe's flash developer stuff is shareware, you know, you can only use it for thirty days, so I'd recommend you try to start writing your code before you actually open flash creator for the first time :P
was put impeccably into words at DebianDay for me last Saturday, by Knut Yrvin of Trolltech - adults try something once, fail, and then are like "ffs this doesn't work". Children try, fail, and then try again, and succeed - maybe on the second, or even fifth retry. But the thing is that they keep at it and overcome the problems in the end.

-andrewdodd13
06-02-2007 05:38 AM
Jarrod
Veteran Member

woot simpson

– / Male / Flag
i can use flash but i only do animations and stuff so i don't know action script but i have a registered version of flash 8

[Image: 5344.png]
[Image: sig.png]

A.k.a. The Glad Falconer

06-02-2007 05:46 AM
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Anyone good with flash?
i guess it doesnt even need to be flash... hmm i  need to think this through
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
06-02-2007 01:52 PM
Verte

Well, you could probably do that in HTML, though you wouldn't be able to ensure they looked at it for the correct amount of time without Javascript. Flash isn't a bad choice- you don't need to muck about with different graphics libraries and windowing methods, and it's reasonably well supported on different machines. Actionscript [flash code] is not hard to learn either, it's kind of C-like.
was put impeccably into words at DebianDay for me last Saturday, by Knut Yrvin of Trolltech - adults try something once, fail, and then are like "ffs this doesn't work". Children try, fail, and then try again, and succeed - maybe on the second, or even fifth retry. But the thing is that they keep at it and overcome the problems in the end.

-andrewdodd13
06-02-2007 02:04 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: