What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk »

Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P.
I installed LimeWire program to my computer. But I couldn't change default download directory to a specific folder which I prefer. Note that my Windows XP is not English but yet I will use folder names exactly what I see here. So don't be confused with different names in different languages.

I wanted to define the default download folder of LimeWire as "Müzigim" folder because I will download only music files with the program. But it didn't allow me. I wrote "C:\Documents and Settings\ahmet\Belgelerim\Müzigim" as the path of downloaded files and it created a new Müzigim folder under Belgelerim, keeping other Müzigim folder which has a custom folder icon (Note there are two folders which have exactly the same name under a folder. This is not possible normally, isn't it?). Then I deleted that new folder which is named Müzigim and I tried to set the download directory by browsing folders inside LimeWire and I selected Müzigim folder which has custom folder icon, but it didn't allow me. :S What can I do?

Note that although I see Müzigim as the name of folder under Belgelerim folder, its original path is C:\Documents and Settings\ahmet\My Documents\My Music
06-14-2007 08:07 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: