What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Error Message 80072745

Error Message 80072745
Author: Message:
terminator69

O.P. Error Message 80072745
I cant sign into messenger because this error box immediately comes up. This has been like it for months, except it randomly lets me sign in a few days a month for some reason...? then i cant sign in again for a few weeks. And am using web messenger instead :(.

I have tried searching forums and cant find any solutions. I have reinstalled tonnes of times, tried different versions 7, 7.5, 8, and 8.5 beta and none work. I even reinstalled windows XP; it worked for a few days then i got the exact message. i have also tried some troubleshooting by deleting some stuff in the registry. I have uninstalled all my ainti viruses, and disabled windows firewall and still nothing.

I am using a Netgear router and i have a feeling this has something to do with it...? i dont no the login details for the router but i could get them if that is where the problem lies.

Any help would be really appreciated, because it gets frustrating not being able to login.. thanks
06-22-2007 10:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
RE: Error Message 80072745
usually with netgear routers the details needed are

username: admin
password: password

however, always check the manuals for your router as to the exact details to log into your router and check your settings. Another thing to try is after that is restarting your router and if that doesn't work, do a hardware reset according to your router's manual.

also if you plug your computer straight into your modem using cables and see if it helps as well.

Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
06-22-2007 11:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: